These magnificent, micro fibre cleaning cloths are available in single packs, double packs, triple packs and five-packs but PLEASE NOTE that colours and designs may vary from products in photos.
Micro fibre cloths dampened with water are ready to clean. No chemicals are needed!
These cloths are designed for furniture, bench, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, and we only stock the GENEROUSLY SIZED 40cm x 40cm cloths so you can clean easily.
Use Dry cloths for dusting, mirrors, glass and polishing.
The colour codes for these cloths are:
- Light Blue – General cleaning, 330 GSM
- Red – Bathrooms and Toilets, 330 GSM
- Green – Kitchen and Food Preparation areas, 330 GSM
- Dark Blue – Glass, Mirrors and Windows, 350 GSM
Download your SAR Contracting guide to Micro Fibre Cloth care.
Everything you wanted to know about Micro Fibre Cloths
They can be hand or machine washed but please DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener in the water.
SAR Contracting Micro Fibre cloths are made from millions and millions of tiny filaments all acting together to attract and hold dirt and dust.
They are wedge shaped and extremely small, so small they are very much smaller than the dirt they pick up.
This unique combination plus static electricity is what makes this remarkable product work so well.
Being wedge shaped the filaments are able to lift up the particles and because there are thousands in a very tiny area the dirt and dust are trapped in place, they do not drop off until they are immersed in water and washed out.
- Microfibre can be washed and re-used hundreds of times.
- Microfibre is made of two basic fibres: Polyester and Polyamide.
- Microfibre will not and cannot scratch surfaces, however the dirt picked up may.
- Microfibre is able to absorb more water than any other known fabric. Up to 7 times.